Fresh Cut SBLC's - Cash Backed
Price: will vary, priced at time of transaction at market price
Issuer: HSBC, London, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, UBS and other Triple A rated banks
Term: 1 year and 1 day
Amount: minimum Face Value is 2B to 100B or more.
NO Upfront Fees!
Purchases of 20B or more: best that Buyer has Projects that have a humanitarian aspect tied to the purchase. This is helpful in getting continuous flow of financial instruments.
To Get Started:
(This will open the door to several Top Tier providers with endless possibilities)
Email the following to: Info@InvestmentFinancialAdvisors.com:
1. Buyers CIS with passport
2. Proof Of Funds (POF) of Cash In Bank or Active Line Of Credit only for $100M Euros or more; a) current Tear Sheet snapshot of funds and (2) bankers business cards, b) Current Ready Willing and Able (RWA) letter on bank letterhead of funds or active line of credit along with two bankers signatures on the letter.
STEPS 1 & 2 ABOVE ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE!
What's Happens Next:
1.Seller/Provider will approve or not approve doing business with the buyer within 2 business days.
2. Buyers banks will then need to be approved by Seller/Provider bank which will take 5 business days.
3. Seller/Provider will send Buyer a contract to sign. It will have on it Seller/Providers information.
4. Both Buyer and Seller will register the contract with their banks.
5. Then the transaction goes bank to bank, desk to desk or internally in buyers bank