61+2 Slightly Seasoned MTN
Buyers Must Show POF
SLIGHTLY SEASONED MTNS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
DESCRIPTION OF MEDIUM TERM NOTES (MTNS)
MTNS: 61+2 (63 INCLUSIVE) MTNS
CURRENCY: EURO (€)/ USD
AGE: SLIGHTLY SEASONED
COUPON: 6.0% FIXED
TERM: TEN YEAR
ISSUING BANK: HSBC, LONDON
TRANSACTING BANKS: HSBC LONDON; BARCLAYS BANK LONDON; DBS BANK SINGAPORE
SETTLEMENT: BANK-TO-BANK; LEDGER-TO-LEDGER*
*(IF BUYER FUNDS ARE DEPOSITED IN HSBC LONDON; BARCLAYS BANK LONDON; DBS BANK SINGAPORE)
CONTRACT SIZE: 1B WITH ROLLS AND EXTENSIONS TO 50B (MULTIPLE CONCURRENT CONTRACTS AVAILABLE)
NO UPFRONT FEES!
* IMPORTANT NOTE: AFTER PURCHASING THE MTNS BUYERS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FOLLOWING EXIT BUYER OPTION—THIS IS AN OPTION AND IS NOT REQUIRED
THE PROVIDER CAN PROVIDE THREE BANK APPROVED EXIT BUYERS WHO WILL PURCHASE THE MTNS AT A GUARANTEED MINIMUM 20 POINT MARGIN ( SEE DETAILS BELOW)P
PLEASE NOTE: ISIN CODE IS ALREADY ASSIGNED AND BUYER WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO RECEIVE ISIN CODE AFTER BUYER IS VETTED...ABSOLUTELY NOT BEFORE BUYER IS APPROVED!
PROCEDURES TO PURCHASE MTNs
1) Buyer must have a minimum of 100M Euros/USD in an account OR AN ACTIVE CREDIT FACILITY with a minimum of 100M Euros/USD in a top 20 bank (preferably banks located in Western Europe; UK; Canada; USA; Singapore; Hong Kong)
2) Buyer submits the following Compliance documents:
A) Fill Out Our KYC Document - [Please Contact Me For It]
B) Also, as you should know, it is a very standard practice to have ANY type of submission contain a current POF for 100M Euros or more that has been issued in the last five banking days, BCL, RWA from bank, or a screen snapshot showing all of the deposit details, account numbers, etc. These are standard requests from compliance and the trader. With some type of evidence of funds we can certainly proceed to contract and a bank to bank closing.
C) Forwarding of an e-mail link/genealogy(i.e. originating Buyer bank /bank officer e-mail) from the Buyer’ TWO Bank Officers to the Buyer (Buyer instructs bank officer cc the Provider, Title Holders Secure Email, which includes an attached Bank Confirmation Letter stating that there is a minimum of 100M Euros/USD in the Buyer’s account OR that the Buyer’s credit facility is in good standing and that the Buyer has access to a minimum of 100M Euros/USD.
3) Provider will confirm the bank officer’s IP address– no contact is made with the Buyer’s bank. (NOTE: The IP Address confirmation is completed within hours of receiving the bank officer e-mail genealogy.) Once the e-mail address is confirmed Provider will contact the Buyer immediately to arrange the delivery of a contract. NOTE: there may be a request by the Provider/Titleholder for an ATV from the Buyer (this will be addressed directly between the Provider/Titleholder and the Buyer- Principal-to-Principal)
4) Upon receiving the signed contract Provider/Titleholder purchases the MTNs (the MTNs are available for delivery within 48-72 hours)
5) Provider/Titleholder will contact the Buyer to confirm that the MTNs have been purchased and ready for delivery.
* TO CONFIRM MTNS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE/DELIVERY
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES APPLY IF THE BUYER AND PROVIDER ARE TRANSACTING OUT OF SEPARATE BANKS. IF THE BUYER HAS FUNDS IN BARCLAYS BANK LONDON; HSBC LONDON; CREDIT SUISSE ZURICH; OR DBS SINGAPORE THE TRANSACTION WILL BE COMPLETED INTERNALLY.
NOTE #2 : IF THE BUYER HAS FUNDS DEPOSITED IN ANOTHER TOP BANK THE PROVIDER MAY BE ABLE TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT AT THAT BANK AND SETTLE INTERNALLY.
1) Buyer’s bank sends a MT-799 Pre-Advice to the Provider/Titleholder’s bank requesting an MT-799 RWA confirming that the MTNs are available for purchase/delivery.
2) Provider/Titleholder’s bank replies with an MT-799 RWA Pre-Advice SWIFT with full bank responsibility that the MTNs have been purchased and are ready for delivery upon receipt of an MT-103 SWIFT payment. NOTE: the RWA MT-799 SWIFT will confirm that the Provider has purchased the MTNs and is the Titleholder and will reference the specific ISINs and CUSIPs for the MTNs and the Contract Code re: the Buyer’s contract with the Provider/Titleholder.
3) Upon receiving the MT-799 RWA SWIFT the Buyer’s bank officer will contact the Provider/Titleholder’s bank officer to confirm that the MT-799 was issued and to re-confirm directly the bank-to-bank guarantee with full bank responsibility that the MTNs will be delivered via MT-760 SWIFT upon receipt of an MT-103 SWIFT payment. NOTE: (The specific verbiage of the MT-760 SWIFT will be addressed prior to issuing the by the Provider/Titleholder and the Buyer)
NOTE: The Buyer does not send the MT-103 payment until he receives confirmation from his bank officer that the Buyer’s bank has confirmed bank-to-bank that with full bank responsibility that the Provider/Titleholder’s bank will deliver the MTNs as stated in the MT- 799 RWA SWIFT.
* IMPORTANT NOTE: AFTER PURCHASING THE MTNS BUYERS CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FOLLOWING EXIT BUYER OPTION—NOTE: THIS IS AN OPTION- NOT A REQUIREMENT
THE PROVIDER CAN PROVIDE THREE BANK PRE-APPROVED EXIT BUYERS (WHO ARE CURRENT BANK CLIENTS) WHO WILL PURCHASE THE MTNS AT A GUARANTEED MINIMUM 20 POINT MARGIN. ( SEE DETAILS BELOW) NOTE: 100% PROFITS FROM THE SALE OF THE MTNS ARE PAID TO THE BUYER THERE IS NO JOINT VENTURE SHARING OF FUNDS WITH A THIRD PARTY.
EXIT BUYER OPTION
If the Buyer decides to use the any one of three bank pre-approved EXIT Buyers provided by the Provider/Titleholder, the Provider/Titleholder will assist the Buyer is arranging a Purchase Contract directly with the Exit Buyer.
The information re: the Exit Buyer will be provided to the Buyer immediately after the first tranch of MTNs has been successfully purchased from the Provider/Titleholder. (NOTE: the template of the Exit Buyer contract will be provided prior to the completion of the first tranch to enable to Buyer to review the contract details.) The contract will be generated and signed by the Buyer and Exit Buyer within 24-48 hours.
The Exit Buyer will proceed to purchase the MTNs at a minimum 20-point margin ( the margin guarantee will be included in the contract with the Exit Buyer) and continue to purchase the MTNs as per the tranch schedule in the contract.
NOTE: The Exit Buyers will be RWA to purchase large volumes of MTNs from the Buyer.